- Baggage handling system in the Terminal 2 consisting of tray technology and conveyor belts with smart software applications to control the system; Conveyor system designed for a maximum speed of 7 m/s; handling capacity of almost 20,000 bags per hour
- Early bag store (EBS) with two high-bay warehouses for 2,000 bags
- 182 modern check-ins and 36 self-bag-drop check-in counters
- Tray system for baggage transport via a 750 m long tunnel between Terminal 1 and Satellite Terminal A
- Transportation of both out-of-gauge (OOG) baggage and normal baggage on the same tray conveyor line
Our customers benefit from a complete range of services, from planning, design, installation and commissioning to training, maintenance, upgrades and modernization throughout a solution’s life cycle.
Our customers include many top passenger airports worldwide, serving more than a quarter of all global passengers. With the capability to support all airport end-to-end operational and functional processes, we offer a comprehensive portfolio for airlines and airports to deal with the challenges of today and tomorrow.
With our combined offering of automation and digitalization solutions, we are in a perfect position to support the air cargo industry in its quest for modernization.