VarioRoute: modular solution for flow splitting
Whenever parcel streams need to be split, whether to sort out rejects or redirect certain parcel flows, VarioRoute is the solution of choice. Its unique architecture of independent roller units with pivoting, individually driven rollers allows very flexible manipulation of a great variety of small and regular parcels.
VarioRoute is available in two product variants:
- VarioRoute 1600 provides a two-way split of the singulated parcel stream, for example into two streams for induction. It is typically used for flow splitting after the Visicon singulator.
- VarioRoute 800, the modular three-way diverter, represents the most common product for daily use in parcel sorting. Its plug & play system with six to 24 pivoting roller units can be flexibly adapted to different system designs and a very large parcel spectrum. There are also specially designed modules to reliably divert small, lightweight and oddly shaped e-commerce items.
- Adaptable to a wide range of parcel formats, including e-commerce consignments
- Easy to expand due to unique plug & play system design
- Fully automated and purely electric solution with no need for compressed air
- Easy and cost-effective maintenance thanks to a service-friendly design
- Individual speed control for each motor
- PLC software code generated automatically from an input parameter list
Different types of highly reliable parcel sorter inductions deliver industry-leading performance in parcel logistics.
Our fully automatic induction for high-speed feeding can handle an operational throughput of up to 6,000 parcels per hour. It gently inducts small and regular-sized parcels, and it can be flexibly adapted to different throughput needs. The design supports high operational availability, easy maintenance and low life-cycle costs.
When individual items are placed on the infeed conveyor, the automatic measuring system uses a light grid to detect their exact position and size. The parcels are then sped up and inducted precisely onto sorter carrier.