Parcel SolutionsFast Diversion and Induction
Get maximum flexibility for your parcel sorting with VarioRoute
A powerful, modular solution can make your high parcel volumes and flows more profitable.
With VarioRoute, we offer you an intelligent solution that splits parcel flows, sort out rejected parcels and redirects parcels when needed. Our innovative system responds precisely and flexibly to your specific requirements.
Benefits at a glance
- Adaptable to a wide range of parcel formats, including e-commerce consignments
- Easy to expand due to unique plug & play system design
- Fully automated and purely electric solution with no need for compressed air
- Easy and cost-effective maintenance thanks to a service-friendly design
- Individual speed control for each motor
- PLC software code generated automatically from an input parameter list
Our sturdy VarioRoute is available in two versions:
- Thanks to VarioRoute 1600's efficient two-way split, parcel flows can be inducted flexibly. The system is typically used for flow splitting after the Visicon singulator.
- The stand-out features of the three-way diverter VarioRoute 800 are its modular design and plug & play building block system, with 6 to 24 pivoting roller units. With this state-of-the-art system, you can adapt the flow splitter in your sorting facility to new situations again and again without much effort – by simply adding modules. This flexible and modular configuration can process your parcels reliably.
Benefit from efficient induction solutions
Our fast, efficient and reliable parcel sorter induction solutions make us a leader in the parcel logistics industry.
Our high-speed induction
With our fully automatic induction for high-speed feeding, you can realize a throughput of up to 6,000 parcels per hour. The system gently inducts small and regular-sized parcels and can be flexibly adapted to different throughput needs. The design supports high operational availability, easy maintenance, and low life-cycle costs.
Our semi-automatic induction
The automatic measuring system uses a light grid to detect the exact position and size of the individual items that are placed on the infeed conveyor. The parcels are then sped up and inducted precisely onto the sorter carrier.