We ensure effective service optimization and improved resource utilization through predictive analysis and condition monitoring. With our SmartService portfolio, you and your customers will benefit from scheduled just-in-time maintenance that will increase availability, operating efficiency, and reliability.
We are your strong partner
We are leading in services for parcel logistics and mail sorting. Our modular solutions for spare parts logistics, modernization, and predictive maintenance are tailored to your specific requirements to meet your needs and expectations.
Meet your needs with modular and adaptable services
Through our customized service contracts, we ensure your systems stay available and can operate reliably. Your priorities are key, and together we will optimize your operational and service processes and make them more efficient and easier to plan. We are continually developing our service offering through digitalization and networking.
Benefits at a glance
- Our Service 4.0 portfolio yields increased levels of availability, operating efficiency, and reliability through predictive maintenance
- A reliable lifecycle partnership you can trust, as well as services during the entire system lifecycle
- Access to central hotlines,emergency service, and training programs
- Spare parts logistics,including delivery and repair services, obsolescence management, and a central warehouse
- Modernization of your systems,such as PLC and IT upgrades, system enhancements, and performance improvements
- Experienced teams on site that handle maintenance and operations reliably
Around the clock: DirectSPARE orders
Use our web-based ordering system around the clock, 7 days a week. Check availability, find pricing information, and place orders with ease. It couldn’t be simpler.
Benefit from our comprehensive service portfolio
As a logistics company, you are looking to increase and secure productivity, minimize or at best avoid unplanned downtimes, and optimize processes. Your needs and requirements are our focus. We offer you a wide-ranging portfolio of modular and customizable technical services for our own logistics systems, as well as for those from third-party providers.
Get an overview here.
Omar BinadaiSenior Vice President Engineering Services Dubai Airports, 2018
As a long-standing and reliable service partner, Siemens helps us constantly improve operational processes and system reliability, delivering high service levels for the 90 million customers we serve annually at our airports.