Siemens to exhibit at Post-Expo 2015 in Paris
Siemens Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics GmbH (SPPAL) will showcase its comprehensive solution portfolio for postal and parcel services at Post-Expo 2015 in Paris. New and established products will be presented from September 29 to October 1 at the Siemens booth no. 3010 in Hall 4.
The main highlights will be:
- VarioSort Twin: The latest addition to the VarioSort product series from Siemens guarantees even more flexibility and efficiency in parcel sorting. Two cross belts per carrier offer the ideal solution for e-commerce.
- Parcel Hub software: Innovative, integrated software solutions inside sorting centers and within their environment help to improve processes. Furthermore, AXIT, a SPPAL subsidiary, completes the product portfolio with its cloud-based software solutions for optimal management of freight flows to reduce bottlenecks at logistics hubs and shorten handling times.
- Parcel ID: Proprietary labels, be it those of various service providers or countries, are becoming less important due to advanced fingerprint technology. Parcels are now being identified based on previously captured images.
- Label Learning: This software provides the possibility to make known a previously unknown label types to a parcel reading system so that they can then be processed automatically.
- 3D simulations: Faster, more reliable and more efficient – from planning through implementation. 3D simulations shorten project durations and allow many topics and issues to be resolved before commissioning.
Moreover, on October 1 specialists from SPPAL and AXIT will also be presenting their topic “Transparent Supply Chain Suite – AXIT AX4” at the Post-Expo Innovation Conference.
Siemens’ experts are looking forward to welcoming existing and new customers to Post-Expo and jointly discussing the trends and demands of letter and parcel sorting.