- Baggage handling system in the Terminal 2 consisting of tray technology and conveyor belts with smart software applications to control the system; Conveyor system designed for a maximum speed of 7 m/s; handling capacity of almost 20,000 bags per hour
- Early bag store (EBS) with two high-bay warehouses for 2,000 bags
- 182 modern check-ins and 36 self-bag-drop check-in counters
- Tray system for baggage transport via a 750 m long tunnel between Terminal 1 and Satellite Terminal A
- Transportation of both out-of-gauge (OOG) baggage and normal baggage on the same tray conveyor line
Spotlight on our capabilities
Our customers benefit from a complete range of services, from planning, design, installation and commissioning to training, maintenance, upgrades and modernization throughout a solution’s life cycle.
Our customers include many top passenger airports worldwide, serving more than a quarter of all global passengers. With the capability to support all airport end-to-end operational and functional processes, we offer a comprehensive portfolio for airlines and airports to deal with the challenges of today and tomorrow.
With our combined offering of automation and digitalization solutions, we are in a perfect position to support the air cargo industry in its quest for modernization.
For all steps in the parcel sorting process, we have a solution backed by 40 years of technological developments. Top CEP providers worldwide trust in our technology and sort up to 190,000 parcels per hour in a hub.
Our proven portfolio of mail sorting systems offers you reliable performance with high throughput and availability across the entire mail processing chain. More than 176 billion letters annually are handled by our technology, this is more than every second letter.
Customer Services Projects
Around 40 airports worldwide cooperate successfully with us on the basis of long-term contracts. The airports benefit from a comprehensive portfolio of modular and customizable technical services. The dedicated and experienced local teams on site are highly familiar with the installed technology and secure immediate resources for all service aspects. They place great importance on preventive maintenance to avoid system downtime and service interruptions.