Upgrade to state-of-the-art technology to provide your customers with high-quality services at competitive prices
Success with a strong logistics partner at your side.
Our globally established network of experts and our innovative technologies enable you to get the best possible performance out of your installations over their entire lifecycle.
Digitalize your processes with our modular and customizable solutions
As your service partner, we fulfill your demands and requirements with our modular and customer-specific logistics solutions. By tailoring our service contracts to your individual needs, we ensure that your installations can be operated reliably with forward-looking maintenance solutions. We help you to digitalize your processes, enhancing their efficiency and transparency and making them easier to plan – from diagnostics through to data-based action recommendations for your maintenance operations.
- Lifecycle partnership: sustaining performance over the entire system lifecycle with upgrades and modernization as required
- Reliable and experienced teams on site
- Emergency service: delivering high-quality spare parts at short notice
- Service 4.0: boosting availability, cost-effectiveness and reliability through predictive maintenance
- Comprehensive training program from the introductory level right through to refresher courses
Use our web-based order system 24/7 to check on spare part availability, get pricing information and place orders.
Full Services Portfolio
To offer you excellent service support, we draw on our wealth of experience – and on our modern operation and maintenance services. Our performance-based contracts form an integral part of a flexible strategic partnership that focuses on your individual business objectives, key performance indicators and continuous improvement.
Omar BinadaiSenior Vice President Engineering Services Dubai Airports, 2018
As a long-standing and reliable service partner, Siemens helps us constantly improve operational processes and system reliability, delivering high service levels for the 90 million customers we serve annually at our airports.